- Passwords are never saved in plain text.
- Personal data like e.g. email addresses will not be handed to third parties.
- Your email address will only be used for
- Account management such as account creation, password reset, security confirmations e.g for account deletion
- Notifications that you have explicitly requested.
- For technical reasons, raily.ch requires first party cookies to provide the full functionality.
- Currently we don't user third party cookies. If this changes, we will explicitly ask you before usage.
- Except for short term debugging and infrastructure protection, IP addresses are only stored in an anonymized way.
- For debugging and infrastructure protection, our hosting provider or us can store IP addresses for a short time.
- Data created through a financial transaction (e.g. product bought on the web shop) is stored according the respective retention requirements.
- Data you send to raily.ch or generate on raily.ch (e.g. plans, pictures, forum posts, etc.) are not necessarily encrypted on disk.
- You can request a copy of the data that we store about you or ask for it to be deleted by writing to email@example.com.
- Although raily.ch is backed up regularly, we cannot take responsibility for the security of the data stored in the account.
- Always keep at least one additional copy of your data (eg plans).
Obligations of the users
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you confirm that you have attained the age of 18 or have obtained the consent of your legal representative.
- It is forbidden to send copyright infringing or law infringing content to raily.ch or to create such content on raily.ch.
- Spamming, trolling, mobbing, hacking, creating multiple accounts, intentional unnecessary usage of system resources, etc. is prohibited.
- Contributions should be topic-related and G-rated.
- There is no guarantee for the availability of raily.ch.
- There is no right for publication on raily.ch.
- Failure to comply with the obligations of the users may lead to closure of accounts, no correspondence will be conducted.
Thomas M. Frey